These pages contain information relating to micro business customers and our obligations as a supplier (SmartestEnergy Limited and SmartestEnergy Business Limited).
A non-domestic consumer is defined as a micro business if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Employs fewer than 10 employees (or their full time equivalent) and has an annual turnover or balance sheet no greater than €2 million
- Uses no more than 100,000 kWh of electricity per year
- Uses no more than 293,000 kWh of gas per year
Guaranteed standards of performance: Statement of obligations
For more information on our obligations as a micro business supplier and what you can expect from us, see here.
Get a quote
- Get a quote for your micro business electricity supply from our Business Division (formerly Dual Energy) here.
- Large businesses can contact our I&C Division for a quote and to discuss flexible energy contract options here.
Refunds and closed micro business accounts with credit balances
See information for micro business customers regarding refunds and closed accounts with credit balances here.
Out of contract and deemed rates
- See pricing information for micro business customers with our Business Division (formerly Dual Energy) here.
- See pricing information for micro business customers with our Industrial and Commercial Division here.
If you are a micro business customer and are moving premises, you must ensure that you contact us with your final meter readings and a forwarding address.
Further information on moving premises with our Business Division (formerly Dual Energy) is available here.
If you have any micro business queries, please contact us.